Turn Your Space Into a Thriving Business With Expert Commercial Electrical Services in Fort Worth
Your business needs lighting, Wi-Fi, and security to properly display products, increase productivity for your employees, and keep your property safe. Dodson Electric has unparalleled attention to detail that helps us create the perfect environment for your employees and customers.
We stay up to date on new technology to better serve commercial buildings such as offices, warehouses, and multi-family housing properties. For an exemplary commercial electrician in Fort Worth, trust Dodson Electric for personalized customer service.
What are the Benefits of Commercial Lighting Upgrade?
Depending on your type of business, your electrical design is critical to correctly displaying products or creating a bright space for production. Lighting can accomplish so much in these spaces. Targeted interior lights lead customers in a particular direction by using spotlights to highlight popular products, bright outdoor lights provide a safe environment for employees, and sign lighting can draw in customers.
No matter what lighting you need, Dodson Electric can help design your ideal commercial space to increase productivity, spotlight products, and provide security. There are a few different lighting options that have commercial benefits, including:
- Energy-efficient & cost-effective
- Longer lifespan than fluorescent lights
- Can be dimmed to prevent migraine symptoms
- Deter intruders and unwanted animals
- Prevent accidents
- Increase curb appeal
- Visible 24/7
- Completely customizable
- Represents your brand well
Commercial lighting design can provide a comprehensive look for your business, including money-saving LEDs, security lighting to increase curb appeal, or illuminated signage to represent your brand further. Dodson Electric uses creative designs and our electrical expertise to create the perfect electrical design for your space. For commercial electrical in Fort Worth, you can count on, call Dodson Electric.
Commercial Electrical Improvements
There is always new and improved technology, lighting, or wiring that can help your business run more efficiently and save you money. Maintaining a commercial property is expensive, and it’s essential to keep costs low, so your business can thrive. Let Dodson Electric help with strategic upgrades to improve your business, including:
- Switch to LED lightbulbs: LEDs use less energy and last longer than fluorescent or incandescent bulbs that produce excessive heat and require more regular maintenance.
- Upgrade your electrical panel: Panels become obsolete as they age and your business increases its power demands. If you experience tripped breakers or blown fuses frequently, it may be time for an upgrade.
- Dedicated circuits: If your company uses cash registers or other computers, your electronic data and power usage have increased over the years. Dedicating circuits reduces power surges and prevents damaged equipment. Separating areas that require high data creates a more stable power connection.
- Generators: Emergency backup power allows your business to be a reliable resource for your clientele. Standby generators prevent your business from missing a beat by automatically turning on when you lose power and making it easier for power to be restored.
Dodson Electric is a locally owned, veteran-run business dedicated to exemplary customer service. Our team is solution-oriented to provide thorough answers to your electrical questions. Whether you’re looking for overall improvements or upgraded lighting, we provide those services and more.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU GET MAINTENANCE DONE?
Regular electrical maintenance is crucial for safety and efficiency. It's recommended every 3 to 6 years, with commercial systems needing more frequent checks. By inspecting, testing, and servicing components like wiring and circuit breakers, risks are minimized, ensuring better performance and safety for homes and businesses. Contact our commercial electricians in Fort Worth for a routine inspection.
State of the Art Technology
Veteran Owned & Operated
Customer Centric Service
“Glad to recommend them and glad to hire them!”Jared M.
“The team did an excellent job setting the new fixture in place. I would recommend their service to anyone.”Jose C.
“When the work was done, they observed something needed (a cover plate) and took care of it.”Lou T.
“Our first time using them, and we are pleased.”Joy
“They will be my "go-to" for any and all my electrical needs in the future. Thank you again for all your help and for conducting your business with such a high standard of honesty!”Kristi S.