Electrical Repair in Fort Worth
Expert Electrical Solutions for Dallas Residents
Dodson Electric is a veteran-owned and operated business that strives for greatness with technicians who pay attention to detail and are solution-oriented. When your electrical system stops working, temporary fixes won’t cut it. We stand by our team with a 30-day warranty on all labor, so you have peace of mind the job will always be completed thoroughly. We are here when you need expert electrical repair in Fort Worth.
Common Electrical Repairs
When you lose electricity, simple daily tasks become difficult. Dodson Electric works tirelessly to provide solutions that last.
Common electrical problems include:
- Circuit breaker replacement: Circuits are used to delegate the power in your home to designated areas. Your circuit breakers trip to prevent too much voltage from entering your system and causing damage. If you’re noticing breakers that are constantly tripping, it may be time for a replacement.
- Rewiring: If your house is over 40 years old, you may have outdated wiring that is no longer up to code or safe. Your current electrical may not be meeting your power needs if you use extension cords in most outlets. Trust our professionals for high-quality electrical repairs in Fort Worth that keep your building safe.
- Flickering lights: Double-check that your lightbulb is correctly tightened. If this doesn’t stop the flickering, it may be caused by frayed wires loosening the connection to cause shorts. We’ll find the source of the flickering and protect your home from a potential fire.
- Overloaded circuits: If you use appliances with wattage that’s higher than your circuit breaker can handle, it will cause unnecessary damage to your wires. Installing more outlets can help manage your excessive wattage, or we can upgrade your electrical panel to better fit your needs.
State of the Art Technology
Veteran Owned & Operated
Customer Centric Service
It’s easy to ignore your electrical system until it stops working. A problem with your electrical components can be dangerous if not handled by a professional. Dodson Electric stays up to date with technology and protocols to keep you and our technicians safe.
Tips to avoid electrical problems in your home:
- Always check your cords before use and never use a damaged or frayed cord
- Don’t overload plugs or extension cords
- Only use the correct wattage for light fixtures
- Don’t try DIY repairs
Damaged or exposed wire puts your space at risk for electrical fires. Before use, examine your cords for damage. Never hide cables under carpets or behind furniture. It’s common for older homes to lack enough outlets for you and your family. This is a sign you need to upgrade your electrical panel for safe operation. Using the wrong wattage in a lamp is a common cause of an electrical fire. Don’t overload the wattage recommended on the light fixture. Without proper knowledge of DIY, electrical repairs are dangerous and can cost more money than they save. Don’t put yourself or your home at risk when you can trust the pros at Dodson Electric for expert electrical repair in Fort Worth.
We honor essential members of our community with discounts for first responders, active-duty military, and senior citizens. Dodson electrical is dedicated to high-quality customer service with attention to detail and long-lasting solutions.
Don’t delay! Dodson Electric is here to help. Call (817) 409-8918 when you are ready to schedule a free estimate.
“They will be my "go-to" for any and all my electrical needs in the future. Thank you again for all your help and for conducting your business with such a high standard of honesty!”